Attending Airlines include:
Loyalty 2015: Istanbul
Flightglobal and Global Flight are proud to announce the 7th annual Loyalty conference, which this year will focus on the strategies airlines can use to extract maximum value from their existing loyalty database and how they can re-engage via a more customer-centric approach.
Chaired by leading industry analyst Ravindra Bhagwanani, Founder and Managing Director of Global Flight, session highlights will include:
- Creating loyalty through the total customer experience
- What value do alliances, JVs and other partnerships bring to today’s loyalty programmes
- How to exploit the power of Big Data to extract value from your loyalty database
- Best practice CRM strategies to re-engage your loyalty customers
- What strategies, tools and technologies can you apply to better profile your customer base?
- The battle for supremacy: the power of global loyalty currencies
- How to build loyalty with price sensitive guests?
- Opportunities for growth and co-operation within the hospitality industry
- Proliferation strategies for an international co-brand portfolio
- Plus a special focus on the African loyalty market
Attendees will also benefit from attendance at the Loyalty Awards, optional pre-conference masterclasses and enhanced social activities and intelligence networking across the conference.
Whether you are a loyalty veteran or a newcomer, you will find value in the mix of an educational agenda with presentations covering the latest developments in the market, interactive workshops, the Loyalty Awards and multiple networking opportunities.
If you would like more information please e-mail email@example.com or to register for Loyalty 2015 online at www.flightglobalevents.com/go/Loyalty2015.
Loyalty 2014 Award Winners - view the press release here:
Loyalty 2014 Photos
Please visit www.flickr.com/photos/loyaltyconferences for photos of Loyalty 2014.