Attending Airlines include:
Technology and Innovation in Airline Distribution and Merchandising 2015
Technology and Innovation in Airline Distribution and Merchandising 2015, took place on 6th and 7th May 2015.
Delegates attended for the following:
- Hear exceptional content from leading distribution and merchandising experts from across the whole supply chain
- Gain insights from airlines, travel agents and suppliers on the future of the industry
- Get-to-grips with how distribution and merchandising varies across the globe and the future of low-cost airlines adopting hybrid sales strategies
- Understand the drivers, opportunities and challenges behind merchandising and personalisation
- Discover how the latest technology innovations are being implemented successfully across the world
- Manage the impact of payment related fraud, costs and charges
- Set strategies to manage distribution in the long term
- Meet small, medium and large suppliers of technology, support and infrastructure
What did attendees think of this years event?
'Informative, entertaining and thought provoking' Corporate and Business Strategy Associate, Arik Air
'Enjoyed the format - balance of keynote, panel style and roundtable. Very organized' Senior Director, Southwest Airlines
'It was very well organised and really kept me listening' Program manager, Delta Air Lines
'Good opportunity to learn and network in the distribution space. Excellent forum.' IATA
'Great to come and see the leading thinkers articulate the latest developments fundamental to the industry's future.' Platform Development Manager, Cathay Pacific
'Well organised and eventful meeting of airline industry people.' Product Manager, Norweigan Air Shuttle
'Informative and independant views (refreshingly void of sales pitches) on the current state and future direction of airline distribution from various airlines, consultants and vendors.' Technology Manager, Qantas
We are currently finalising details for the 2016 event, if you would like to recieve information on the event when it is available please click here.