The Alliances, Partnerships and Joint Ventures Conference 2012 took place on 24th and 25th September 2012 in Turkey at the Hilton Istanbul.
Over 115 experts attended the conference; including senior analysts, CEO’s, Directors and SVP’s.
Research is currently being undertaken for the 2013 event. Please contact us directly, via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
Feedback from Alliances 2012:
- ‘The best conference on the worldwide calendar focusing on airline alliances, partnerships and joint ventures.’ – VP Corporate Communications, oneworld
- ‘Best forum to discuss the difficult issues facing the industry and its participants relating to partnerships of all forms.’ – Regional Director Sales & Marketing Development –EMEA, Star Alliance
- ‘A very informative and diverse conference for anyone involved in airline partnerships.’ – Partnerships Manager, Revenue Management, British Airways
- ‘Interesting discussion around exciting topics.’ – Director, Partner & Alliance, SAS
- ‘It is a meaningful/useful conference and the best organised.’ – Business Analyst, PT Aero Systems Indonesia
- ‘Informative and represents a great opportunity to meet professionals.’ – Manager Alliances Processes, Etihad Airways
- ‘The best part was the ability to network and meet people.’ – MD Alliances & Partnerships, US Airways
- ‘Really interesting.’ – Director Strategic Alliances, AviancaTaca
- ‘Good general overview of current issues, good networking.’ – Director Alliance & Cooperation Partners, Lufthansa
- ‘Informative and educational.’ – Manager Strategy, Malaysia Airlines
- ‘Great opportunity to gather so many top class people, sharing their opinions with us.’ – General Manager Assistant, Travelsky Technology