Flight Safety 2012 took place on 17th and 18th September 2012 in London at the Hilton London Heathrow Hotel Terminal 5.
Over 180 safety experts attended the conference; including chief pilots, flight safety officers, safety managers, directors of flight operations and business development managers.
Feedback from Flight Safety 2012:
- ‘Professional, informative and excellent networking event.’ – Commercial Director, Aerosim
- ‘Great approaches to an important topic from relevant angles.’ –Director of Educational Strategy & Std, SAFER (Healthcare)
- ‘Very interesting and well organised conference.’ – Operations Manager, His Majesty The Sultan’s Flight, Brunei
- ‘Very good and educational.’ Good lectures. – Safety Manager, Icelandair
- ‘Excellent conference focusing on current flight safety challenges and need to work together to make improvements/learn together from past events.’ – Aviation Client Advocate, AON Risk Solutions
- ‘Very informative conference concerning SMS.’ – Director Product Development, ASQS
- ‘Useful for small company to gain from the experience of the larger community.’ – VP Engineering & Operations, Prime Aviation
- ‘Catching up with what is going on in the “safety world”.’ – Captain, ACA
Research is currently being undertaken for the 2013 event. Please contact us directly, via email@example.com if you would like more information. In the meantime you can still benefit from our other 2013 safety focused forum taking place on 7th and 8th May 2013: