As registrations from international airlines continue to flood in, this looks to be the biggest and most successful Flight Safety conference to date.
With less than a month to go, secure your place now to make sure you do not miss out!
There is only one last exhibition stand left!! It’s not too late to exhibit at Flight Safety! If you are interested in promoting your products and services to an audience of international airlines please contact Stacey Ludlow ASAP on: +44 (0)208 652 3492 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Each year, this has been an excellent opportunity for airlines to get together and share insight and debate on flight safety as well as providing a floor for candid discussion.
Please see just some of the quotes from Flight Safety 2013:
- ‘Thought the conference has a diversity of ideas and speakers with unique perspectives’ MD of Safety, United Airlines
- ‘Focused, topical, relevant.’ Corporate Safety & Risk Manager, Aer Lingus
- ‘A well organised conference which provided a forum for informed presentations, insight and debate on current developments and practice in aviation safety’ Regional Safety Compliance Manager, Gate Gourmet
- ‘A stimulating suite of subjects, supported by very engaging presenters, providing an illuminating insight to flight safety.’ Skills/Training Team Leader, MAA
- ‘A useful forum for gaining new ideas.’ Head of Flight Safety, Netjets Europe
- ‘Engaging with great insights to rough subjects.’ MD of Safety, United Airlines
- ‘Well run with an excellent selection of presenters’ Chairman Safety Review Board, Viva Aerobus
- ‘Great learning experience’ Chief of Safety, Indigo
- ‘A large commitment from industry to solve a complicated challenge was well demonstrated’ SVP Corp Safety & QA, Air Astana
- ‘Another great learning experience’ Safety Manager, Air Greenland
- ‘Very good, excellent topics and speakers!’ MD Flight Operational Forum, Norway
- ‘A thought provoking and intriguing couple of days’ Captain & Flight Safety Officer, CityJet
- ‘Very useful insight into what industry is doing’ RAF Flt Safety Analysis, RAF
- ‘Excellent conference’ Capt. Flight Safety, Airbus