Latest News :
Loyalty Awards 2014 Entries - Nominations open 1st November 2013
Do you have the most innovative loyalty scheme on the planet? Has your team gone above and beyond to connect with your customers with a special project in 2013? If so, get the recognition you deserve at the sixth annual Loyalty awards!
From the 1st November you will be able to submit a short summary of your achievements to be reviewed by our judges, with the possibility of winning a free place at Loyalty 2014 and an opportunity to present your project at the conference.
The Loyalty Awards 2014 will celebrate excellence in the field of loyalty. You have the opportunity to enter one of three categories:
- Management: Exceptional achievements in the management of a loyalty programme
- CRM: Innovation in the area of CRM, loyalty marketing and social media
Past winners have included: British Airways, Kingfisher, Virgin Australia, Emirates, SAS, Intercontinental Hotels Group, airberlin and Swedish Rail.
- Nominations for the 2014 Loyalty Awards will open on 1st November 2013
- All nominations need to be submitted before 13th December 2013
- Choose the category you want to nominate for
- Enter any project or initiative completed in 2013
- Your entry should be no more than 250 words
- Summarise your key achievements and the challenges you overcame
- Nominations must include a short description of the project plus performance figures to demonstrate the success of the project
- Supporting material can be added as required
Note: As winners will be invited to present their project at the Loyalty 2014 conference, they must be available to attend the event in case they win!
How will the awards be judged?
A judging panel of four experienced loyalty professionals will review and assess all nominations received and select the winners in an independent selection process.
Important points to note:
- All information submitted will be considered confidential and not made public in any way
- Winners will be invited to present their project at the Loyalty Conference in Amsterdam
- All non-winners will get an acknowledgement before the Loyalty 2014 conference
- Winners will be announced at the conference
To enter the Loyalty 2014 awards please complete your details below. Before hitting 'Submit' you will be able to attach files to provide us with further information on your entry.
If you have any queries about the Awards process please contact:
Ravindra Bhagwanani, Managing Director, Global Flight
For further information on the 2014 Loyalty Awards, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page at: http://www.flightglobalevents.com/loyalty13/loyalty-awards-faq-s
Loyalty 2013 Award Winners and Press Releases
Please visit our press release section for full details of the Loyalty 2013 Award winners: Baltic Miles, Virgin Australia and Virgin America.