Latest News :
Your customers want more options. They want new ways to earn and burn miles. Loyalty programs must response rapidly to changing customer demand to benefit.
Loyalty Americas will highlight the diversity of innovation taking place in North and South America. It is your opportunity to hear from loyalty program leaders and meet potential partners all in one place.
Key themes for Loyalty Americas:
- How has airline consolidation affected the wider loyalty market, customers and partners?
- Rethinking customer communication – how can old and new channels be manipulated to provide the ultimate, cost effective communication strategy?
- Inspiration – looking across other loyalty verticals for new ideas and transferable strategies
- New ways to reduce redemption liabilities
- How loyalty fits with low-cost carriers? Can you increase loyalty without adding costs?
- New retail loyalty strategies – what can be learnt from how retail drive enrolment and activity by mobile technology
Need a global outlook on the loyalty market? Please visit the website (www.loyalty-conference.com) for Loyalty 2013 – the global loyalty summit taking place between 25th and 27th February 2013 in Dubai.