Airline Merchandising, Ancillary Revenue and New Commercial Models took place on 23rd and 24th January 2013 in London at The Grange Hotel.
This two-day conference tackled the key strategies behind revenue generation, retailing and merchandising for traditional, hybrid and low-cost carriers and was designed for all airlines working to diversify their commercial offerings in mature and developing markets.
Over 70 experts were in attendance including editors, directors, senior managers, CCOs, presidents and CEOs.
Feedback from Airline Merchandising, Ancillary Revenue and New Commercial Models 2013:
- 'Great innovations with great speakers are the best combination for a conference' - Manager - Online & Ancillary Sales, SunExpress
- 'A place where brilliant ideas are shared and great topics are discussed!' - Revenue Management Specialist, SunExpress
- 'Enjoyable and informative' - Channel Partner Manager EMEA, CyberSource Limited
- 'Great mix of knowledge and insights'
- 'Strategic review and debate about the current state and future of airline merchandising'
- 'Changing the look of how airline business has been working before and until now'
Reseach is currently being undertaken for the 2014 event. Please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information. In the menatime you can still benefit from our other events: